Getting married in Vegas? In Las Vegas there are a lot of weddings. Every year about 50.000 Marriages are being conducted in the many ( kitschy ) wedding chapels, locations that Las Vegas has. You can get married Elvis-style, from your car ( drive-thru ), on a pirate-ship, in a helicopter, in the Grand Canyon, on the Eiffel-Tower and….too many locations to name. Almost Each Strip hotel has one or more wedding-chapels/ locations by the way.
Getting Married in Vegas
In Las Vegas, a lot of celebrities, like: Elvis Presley and Priscilla Beaulieu, Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow, Mickey Rooney and Ava Gadrner, Michael Jordan and Juanita Vanoy, Bruce Willis and
Demi Moore, Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie, Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra, got married.
Of course a lot of these celebrities got divorced already and maybe got married again in Las Vegas. Getting married in Las Vegas is cheap and if you like you can be hitched within 5 minutes. Sometimes you don’t even have to leave your car.
More information about getting maried in Las Vegas:
1) Marriage License Requirements
2) Marriage License Fee: $77 (U. S. Dollars)
3) Wedding cerenomy’s, prices start at 50 dollars!
Las Vegas wedding chapels
Getting married in Las Vegas and looking for a wedding chapel? The next wedding chapels are great! (Info Tripadvisor)
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Wee Kirk O’ the Heather Wedding Chapel
- Paris Las Vegas Wedding Chapels
- Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
- Little Church of the West
- Always and Forever Wedding Chapel
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
- Las Vegas Weddings at the Grove