Las Vegas counts different museums for young and old. Some museums are on the Strip. Others are in Downtown Las Vegas. What do you think of my top 10 Las Vegas museums. These are the best museums in Las Vegas! Don’t forget your discounts. Visit tix4tonight.com or other discounts-websites.
The top 10 Las Vegas museums
- The Mob Museum in downtown Las vegas presents a bold & authentic view of organized crime’s impact on the United States and the Las Vegas history.
- The Neon Museum collects, preserves, studies and exhibits iconic Las Vegas neon signs. I love these Vintage neon signs. You can see them at the Neon Graveyard. A must see forVegas Lovers. You can see a couple of these beautiful Neons in Neonpolis ( shopping mall Downtown Las Vegas) and other places in Downtown Las Vegas.
- Pinball Hall of Fame has the largest collection of pinball machines in the world. They have great vintage – retro pinballs. You can play the pinballs. They have also vintage arcades. Nostalgia! (free)
- The Shelby Museum, houses a collection of old and new Shelby sports cars including the Shelby Cobra. Very nice museum for car freaks and it is free 🙂
- DISCOVERY Children’s Museum; an interactive museum for kids, where even parents could learn something.
- Auto Collection ( The Linq); more than 250 beautiful cars are located in this museum. Cars: antique, classic, musscle, famous and special-interest vehicles. It is a museum but you can buy the cars.
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum; here you’ll meet a moving Tyrannosaurus Rex and other beasts from the animal-world. Besides dead, set animals you can also see living specimens.
- Madame Tussaud’s ( Venetian Hotel ); Which celebrities in wax will you meet here?
- Bodies The Exhibition in the Luxor Hotel and Casino. The Exhibition showcases real full-bodies and organs, providing a detailed, three-dimensional vision of the human form rarely… It is nice but expensive.
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art; different art-pieces of different Masters like: Renoir, Picasso and Monet.